Are you passionate in people/team development with commercial and medical populations?
Then joining L'Oreal Dermatological Beauty Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for a dynamic, versatile, and meticulous person to work as Medical Training Manager.
- Organize training on products/services, scientific areas, brand and divisional values, communication techniques and the medical, competitive and regulatory environment
- Define team objectives and follow-up, in line with Medical Management
- Conduct training for Derma Advisor, Medical Representatives, Pharmacists, Medical Sales Managers and others.
- Work together with other functions / departments (marketing, medical detailing, external communications and digital)
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring Medical Health, Pharmacy, or Scientific Background
- Fluent both in English and Bahasa
- At least 4 years of experience in medical marketing/medical training field
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are