Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Strategize sales promotions/budget guideline
- Consolidate data and do analysis to present business recommendation
- Optimize sales forecast and promotion planning process
- Foresee risk and opportunities on the business
- Challenge and support KAM’s forecast construction
- Build a Promo Library to ensure that the promo forecast is accurate and updated
- Lead business planning process and sales planning tools by showing high level of stakeholder management and commercial sense
- Fast learner and be able to handle high-complexity work environment
High level of business acumen and strong analytical skill and attention to detail
- Good strategic thinking and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel, Power Point)
- Good command of English in speaking, presenting and writing skills
At least 5 years of experience in Business Planning, Sales Analysis, Key Account, Trade Marketing with direct work experience in Omni-Channel (Offline + Online) in FMCG industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, International Business, Finance or related field
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.