工作職能: Training & Education
職位類別: Fix Term
僱傭類別: Full - Time
The Corporate Education Asst. Manager is responsible for retail education initiative that is brand agnostic for L’Oreal Travel Retail APAC. This is a full-time, mid-level role based in Singapore. He/she will design and adapt engaging and relevant learning content to equip our front liners with comprehensive knowledge, skillset and mindset on transversal topics to achieve service excellence.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Training Content Development
- Collaborate with vendor or global team to create training content on transversal topics such as Service Mindset, Coaching, Consumer Insights, Sustainability, Retail Excellence etc. that is relevant to TR APAC context
- Adapt Service Retail Academy training modules for e-learning or instructor-led training
- Work with translation and regional team to ensure translated materials are accurate and retain their intended meaning.
- Collaborate with Brand Education team on cross-brand projects.
Transversal and Metier Training Activation
Elevate Customer Experience
- Design training deployment plan, monitor implementation progress and track training outcome and reach.
- Organize Train-the-Trainer to upskill Retail Education population and collaborate on field cascading plan.
- Follow up with stakeholders to evaluate training effectiveness and collect feedback to adapt training approach when necessary.
- Champion blended learning by incorporating omnichannel training approach and staying abreast to innovative educational technology.
- Collaborate with vendor to define CXE scope, methodology and monitor project execution
- Collaborate with vendor to organize CX Onboarding, Remedial Training and Action Plan Workshops on CX topics to drive Service Excellence
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the customers and translate it to customer-centric educational content.
- Plan and manage project schedules, budget and records.
- Create Retail Education newsletter for internal communications.
- Analyze and identify regional learning needs and design training solutions to close the knowledge/skill gap.
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferable in Learning & Development, Communications, Business, Marketing or related discipline, professional certification on Adult Learning.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working as a Trainer in the beauty/service/travel retail industry.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills is a strong plus.
- Sound computer skills on Office 360. Experience on Articulate 360, InDesign/Canva would be ideal.
- Strong language skills in English and Mandarin preferred.
- Project management and data analytics skills would be a plus.