Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Management Trainee Program
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Clark, NJ
País: United States
L’Oréal USA Research & Innovation Management Trainee Program
The L’Oréal USA Research & Innovation Management Trainee Program is a two-year rotational program within R&I. Our mission is to attract, develop, and retain, high-potential individuals who have the drive and ability to assume managerial and technical leadership positions cross-functionally within L’Oréal R&I.
What are we expecting out of our trainees? You should…
• Show curiosity and challenge status quo
• Listen and communicate effectively
• Take initiative with courage and transparency
• Act fast and make well-informed decisions, always acting ethically
• Strive to excel, self-direct, and have a strong work ethic
• Be proactive and self-motivated
• Be resourceful – know how to influence and drive results
• Be competitive AND collaborative
• Think analytically AND creatively
This new immersive experience is the entry point for top talent that wants to be part of a global powerhouse with over 30 brands. The Program includes four rotations within a two-year accelerated program that provides structured and robust onboarding.
Potential Rotations could include:
• Development (Formulation Science)
• Enabling Partners (Product Performance Evaluation, Demi-Grand/Scale Up, Claims)
• Application Domains (Applied Science)
• Invention & Discovery Domains (Advanced Research)
Throughout the Program, there are customized training tracks and development opportunities. You will have cross-functional category exposure throughout your rotations. Upon successful completion of the Program, you will be placed into a Sr. Chemist/Scientist role within the R&I organization.
What You Will Gain
· Foster an extensive internal network early on in your career.
· Sense of community in program as well as after graduation.
· Leadership, management and strategy skills.
· Strong professional network within R&I and across L’Oréal Divisions.
· Big picture understanding of L’Oréal USA and potential career paths.
· Exposure to senior leadership members within R&I.
· Opportunity to mentor/coach new members joining the program.
· Experience working in a laboratory environment, through internships, university coursework, extra-curricular activities, part-time work, etc.
· Effective communicator of ideas, project goals, and expected results.
Stand Out Qualifications:
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Visit us at lorealoncampus.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.