Función del empleo: Communication
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
6-month Internship | From January to July 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 20 opportunities
Before starting … What does the recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. They will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover Communication @ L’Oréal
Let's start with the numbers:
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser& already 47% media in digital
· Our Data: 1 Billion+ consumer data records
· Our Love Brands: 234 Million followers, and 3,000 social sites
In a world of constantly changing consumption and information, the role of communication is more crucial than ever if our brands are to stand out and the reputation of the group is to be maintained.
Nowadays, Communication teams at L’Oréal play a key role. Their missions is to increase awareness, ensure long-term reputation and build up the image of the L’Oréal group and its brands. A brand or a group’s reputation accounts for 75% of its value and persuasion and influence are becoming ever more decisive in buying. The challenge for brands is therefore to have effective communications that will make them stand out in a saturated environment.
So what does your job look like?
- Help develop the SkinAlliance digital community (community management, editorial calendar, KPIs, new content strategy, etc…)
- Support development & communication strategy of the new B2B Professional website of the division
- Support international congress organization (communication and organization)
- Support the Director of Communication & Medical Relations on internal and external communications
· Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
· Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
· VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Comfortable with scientific terminology
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!