At L’Oréal our goal is to offer the best beauty customer experience and drive opportunities using a data-driven approach with a focus on customer journey identification, infrastructure, data streams, strategy, and activation to grow customers’ engagement & lifetime value. That’s why we are constantly looking for Digital Talent… and now it comes to CRM specialist!
The CRM Specialist is responsible for articulating and executing a brand’s CRM strategy aimed at increasing Customer Lifetime Value (CLV or LTV) over time by providing them value so to influence their behavior by leveraging D2C communication channels across online and stores (eg: eMail, SMS, Media, etc..)
- Develop, execute and analyze the brand’s CRM strategy to support the brand’s category and sales objectives in order to increase CLV across all stages of a customer life-cycle (eg: welcome, nurturing, loyalty, retention, re-activation)
- Leverage database segmentation to design the best engagement and personalization strategy for each consumer (the right consumer, at the right time, with the right messaging)
- Analyzes and extracts strategic and actionable insights from consumer (as well as CRM campaign data), to be used as the backbone for the CRM strategy
- Manage the execution and the evolution of the Brand’s Loyalty Program
- Define and execute omni-channel data acquisition and data quality in line with laws and regulations
- Oversee the E2E execution of CRM activations ensuring quality standards and performance goals are met (planning, brief, content, test, delivery, reporting)
- 2-4 years experience in CRM Management
- CRM experience related to a direct E-commerce is a plus
- Deep understanding of CRM dynamics, data and technical tools (Adobe Campaign)
- Comfortable in thinking and operating with a Customer-centric and business case based focus
- Strong customer data analytics skills (Google BigQuery, SQL, Qlik View)
- Good communicator upskilling line managers and colleagues on CRM opportunities
At L’Oréal, we create the beauty that moves the world. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity, and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity through continued innovation.
We’re a digital-first company. That enables us to reshape our relationships with you through dynamic, Beauty Tech innovations. Whether it’s online consultations, speed in bringing new products to market, or purchase through voice technology, our aim is to create a fully integrated physical and digital experience, based on our consumers’ expectations.
Thanks to data to help decision-making and insight generation, we leverage the best of Tech to enhance the way we work and serve our consumers, constantly adapting to the new world. Delivering Tech solutions in fast sprints through an agile approach is becoming our way of working. Technology is at the heart of our approach to Beauty, from research to production, from distribution to communicating with our consumers, and we are looking for you to lead the change and innovate for the future of Beauty.
At L'Oréal we foster workplaces where all people of every ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability - visible or invisible - feel welcomed and valued. An atmosphere where everyone can thrive and grow.