Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
At L'Oréal, we share a common goal: to create beauty that moves the world.
The desire for beauty has existed since the dawn of mankind. It is a universal aspiration that spans time, countries and cultures. And because we are a global leader in beauty, we recognize that everything we do can have a significant impact.
Our Swiss headquarters are located in Geneva, Vernier. L'Oréal Switzerland is currently joining the DACH Germany-Austria cluster to become an even stronger center of go-to-market excellence by bringing in the best talent in marketing, engagement, business development and e-commerce to represent the diversity of Swiss consumers* and customers.
Your mission: building a long-term and sustainable customer and Brick & Morter strategy as well as the further development of your customers
- Responsibility for KAM performance in relation to customer and brand
- Customer penetration for all key stakeholders in cooperation with CD for top 2 top and with the Sell out Manager for stakeholders within the retail organization in the field
- Develop, monitor and manage retailer/customer account portfolio in line with BU & brand strategy
- Lead the B&M strategy for the swiss market, in alignment with the Swiss commercial director and taking into account the DACH objectives
- Create annual business plan/retail marketing plan considering growth levers for the account in relation to the brand and profitability of the brands; Focus on target-oriented planning and control as well as realization of individual sales and profit targets
- Ensure accuracy of monthly and quarterly planning in the planning tool, communicate the monthly Chains B&M landing/inputs to the business analyst.
- Create customer-centric yearly plan with customer and brand specific building blocks in relation to BU / brand portfolio, adapting to new growth opportunities if possible
- Quarterly reviews of brands to close potential gaps
- Lead the negotiations/discussions at the annual Meeting with customers on key launches, POS, locations and inventory levels, establishing and developing partnerships and stable trade marketing relationships
- Critically analyze scope and profitability of new product launches or key promotions together with the business analyst, and other offerings and present input on future products and offering needs to potential customers
- Drive account performance, monitor contracts/invoices related to the brand, prepare and execute brand strategy meetings with the merchandising, Business Development or Activation team
- Ensure together with your customer the user experience of the consumer, including store concept, merchandising and navigation elements, materials linked to the dermocosmetic category and services
- Actively plan, track and analyze performance areas (trade plans) and budgets (direct and indirect), e.g. rebates, WKZ, testers, etc.
- Manage/develop/exchange with the Sell out Manager responsible for the Retail Education/sell out team, ensuring targets alignment with the channel strategy, communicate and exchanges to influence both centrals and POS activities in order to achieve the targets.
- Communicate your input to the retail education teams on the field when needed or through the Sell Out manager
- Cross-functional cooperation - interface with marketing, controlling, logistics, Customer Care
- You have profound professional experience in Key Account Management or Marketing, and a good sense for customer and consumer needs
- You are fluent in German (or Swiss German) and English; French is a plus
- You have a structured and analytical way of working and enjoy negotiations, strong assertiveness and enthusiasm for commercial topics
- Hands-on mentality, courage to change and strong will to follow through and implement
- You are a team player and enjoy taking on new challenges.
- You are proactive, independent and reliable, do not hesitate to manage your projects with verve
- You are a strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills, and love to motivate others around you and your roadmap
In addition to a dynamic work environment, flat hierarchies and quick responsibility, L'Oréal also offers:
- A permanent job in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- An attractive and competitive salary as well as voluntary profit sharing and other strong benefits
- Green Mobility: we participate in your annual subscription to the local public transport system
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative corporate culture.
- Diverse, national and international development prospects.
- Lots of fun, lots of laughter and a steep learning curve.
Diversity & Inclusion: L'Oreal is an equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion employer. We prevent discrimination and harassment of any kind based on gender, skin color, religion, sexual orientation, origin, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics. Diversity & Inclusion is a top priority for us and is lived to the fullest.