Calling all innovators, disruptors, and dreamers!
Join L’Oréal, the world's #1 beauty company present in over 150 markets. For over 100 years, we’ve been transforming, fueled by data, tech, innovation, and science. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while staying true to our commitments to society and the planet. Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division (LDB) as the Head of Advocacy & Influence in Copenhagen.
Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our Digital team as our new Head of Advocacy & Influence, Dermatological Beauty Division.
As the Head of Advocacy & Influence, you are the driving force behind fostering a deeper connection between the L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Brands, Nordic consumers, and the dermatological & medical communities. You have strong knowledge across several priority acceleration areas, including digital media, influencer & advocacy governance, PR relationships & positioning, and consumer engagement opportunities across channels. You are on top of new & emerging trends in the digital landscape and can work to develop L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty as a digital-first mover and a digital-first division.
- Develop the Nordic Communications strategy for the division, positioning L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty brands as the most loved and advocated dermatological skincare brands across the Nordics
- Handle communications & contract negotiations with our medical influencers & be responsible for yearly budgeting
- Strong collaboration with Multidivisional teams on goals, compliance, frame, and reporting procedures
- Develop and run the division-level PR activations, multi-brand eventing (events, influencer collabs, etc), press relations, and report on rankings and performance
- Define all aspects of brand advocacy with relevant stakeholders (experts, influencers, journalists, dermatological & medical communities)
- Be the main point of contact for influencer and advocacy governance for the division to Global, Zone, and Nordic CDMO and LDB teams
- Streamline Division’s digital engagement reporting and help brands assess the real business impact and ROI of influencer and other advocacy campaigns across multiple digital channels
- Own influencer and advocacy measurement tools, Traackr & MIM, consolidating and tracking performance across the division and translating into action plans
- Cascade and implement Golden Rules across all campaigns, partnerships, and activations
- Identify the latest trends, emerging platforms, and new PR/Communications opportunities to develop test & learn projects and ‘first-mover’ opportunities for the division
- Support the Head of Digital on digital community needs, WoWs, and processes connected to these primary areas
- Own the relationship with key agencies, monitoring tools, and platform providers to ensure Divisions’ brands are always at the forefront of consumer engagement and advocacy in the beauty industry and achieving the best return on investment in content and influencer partnerships.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest digital opportunities and trends to develop new initiatives and possibilities for the division, identifying test & learn projects to bring to fruition
- Drive innovation, provide digital advocacy thought leadership, and animate and inspire the internal community of Advocacy & Influencer Managers in the division
- +5 years of experience in communications, PR, digital or related areas
- Clear understanding and a proven record of 360 digital communications strategy – from influencer marketing to consumer engagement in an omnichannel context (Media, CRM, SEO..etc)
- Fluent in content marketing and social media success strategies.
- Experienced in harnessing behavioral data and consumer insights and translating them into brand engagement activations across multiple channels.
- A strong communicator with an ability to present ideas and strategy in a visually impactful way
- Comfortable working in a complex matrix environment and influencing senior stakeholders
- Leads towards a data-driven organization and strategizes digital transformation
We are looking for our new Head of Advocacy & Influence to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent and located in our Copenhagen office. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges, and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalog of training and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close around 950 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees, L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees, L’Oréal Norway counting for 140 employees and L’Oréal Finland counting for 100 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we have 87,4K employees across 150 countries on five continents and have a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 38,26 billion euros in 2022, and e-commerce accounted for 28% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As the market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always has a big impact. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World's most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the seventh time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water, and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2022, L’Oréal was for the 6th consecutive year recognized by the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) for having successfully created an inclusive and equal work environment. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.