Función del empleo: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de puesto: V.I.E.
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Plant Financial Controller - L'Oréal DACH
VIE (International Assignment – 18 months)
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in L'Oréal Karlsruhe Plant!
About the VIE/International Assignment program :
The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
So what will you do at L'Oréal Germany ?
Our Finance Team turns data into insights, risk analysis into solutions, while ensuring the Group´s financial performance is top notch.
We are looking for a VIE Financial Controller to join L'Oréal Karlsruhe Plant to work on missions such as:
Your responsibilities :
- Manage and ensure the delivery of specific KPIs in the context of the objectives defined by the team and ensure accurate and consistent local as well as international data flows;
- Manage the processes associated with the prebudget, budget and trend;
- Anticipate the risks and opportunities inherent to the defined KPIs and recommend optimization solutions to the team and the respective stakeholders;
- Manage and consolidate the monthly closing process (SAP, COmpass, Financial Consolidation) and deliver accurate and timely management reporting;
- Provide continuos training and knowledge sharing to the organization to ensure full understanding of the financial perspective in all business situations;
At L'Oréal At L'Oréal we expect a level of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to propose new ideas and work on projects that you are passionate about! Are you ready to dare?
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance & Accounting or Engineering
- An excellent communicator, you are rigorous, flexible and have profound analytical skills
- Great innovator skills
- Able to deal with a high operative workload
- Capable and passionate about working in an international environment
- Basic in German and fluent in English
The VIE Mission will start on the month of March 2024 and it will last 18 months.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your skills as a strategic Financial Controller at L’Oréal Group.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos