Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Do want to challenge yourself in an always changing environment where you can directly see your impact?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for! You will…
- Managing the tax compliance process, managing tax audit/dispute process, advising other team for any tax related issues, process improvements
- Graduated from Accounting/Fiscal backgrounds with min. 10 years previous experience within a similar role in a FMCG and Tax consulting company
- Experience in process improvement (automization reporting)
- Experience in SAP would be advantage.
- Handling tax audit & dispute.
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos