Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The digital architect is expected to the person who provides technical governance to ensure the right technology is used, design principles are followed and global technical strategy is executed. This role will also be business facing from time to time, this is in order to brainstorm ideas of how something could be implemented and high level solutions to be provided.
The role will focus on our supporting multiple programs, digital marketing (content websites using Sitecore), e-commerce platform using SFCC, order management system, backend systems (such as SAP).
This role will be reporting to the APAC IT Principle Digital Architect who looks after strategy, architecture and site performance.
Much of the technical direction will be provided by the APAC IT Principle Digital Architect and global IT teams and this role will be in working with different stakeholders within the region.
Key job accountabilities:
- Take responsibility for the technical delivery in projects.
- Provide design authority and technical governance for all e-commerce projects in the region.
- Lead design reviews and develop high level solution design documents and artifacts in order to have a clear Wiki for APAC programs being worked on.
- Challenge business requirements to ensure the right solution options can be provided for the business.
- Be the APAC technical voice to global IT.
- Be able to understand new systems and how they can be implemented in APAC.