Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Head of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC)
- DEVELOPS DIGITAL/PR/MEDIA CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
- Leads Digital, PR, and Media Strategy and execution for Matrix Brand. Responsible for articulating vision to team to ensure 100% clarity on mission and team member contribution to objectives.
- Leverages team expertise to deploy impactful Digital/Social/PR and Media campaigns to support brand growth and sales objectives
- Responsible for the master IMC calendar, to ensure the right support for launches, promotions, events and sales initiatives
- Seeks out new technologies and vendor partners to innovate within Digital/Media/PR to increase brand awareness and conversion
- Provides strategic direction using informed digital intelligence (dashboards, social analytics etc) to ensure Matrix exceeds key KPIs and course corrects strategy as necessary
- Liaison between brand and DMI Digital, PPD CDO, and LUSA CMO Teams. Shares back best practices with IMC and Marketing Teams.
- SUPPORTS BRAND ACCELERATION
- Collaborates with POD leads to execute key launch and brand initiatives. Facilitates launch planning as required.
- Leads Media/PR strategy for Education and Events as well as Channel Digital Activation (Ulta, JCP, BSG, Amazon)
- Manages PR, Media, and Influencer agencies relationship to ensure effective and on budget execution of campaigns.
- ELEVATES TEAM
- Coaches POD members to elevate skill set. Encourages collaboration between IMC and PODs to help break down barriers to performance.
- Foster an environment of collaboration and positive morale within the team.
- KEY SKILLS
- Understanding and appreciation of Pro Beauty Market
- Strategic thinker and effective communicator
- Passionate about digital and marketing
- CORE KPIS:
- “Brand love measurement” EMV, DBPI and Social footprint (reach and engagement)
- Owned platform performance: website and services reach and engagement
- Best practices to Pods and countries to support digital efforts
- Feedback (Cross-functional team, SMART Simplicity Surveys, Leadership behaviors, Retention, Exit Interviews)
- DIGITAL EXPERTISE (not mandatory):
- Understands and can articulate CMO/Brand priorities & strategy
- Experience with building influencer campaigns and community management
- Understands Platform requirements and best practices
- Comfortable with key growth drivers/competitive levers
- Experience with Email marketing, data acquisition, and media planning
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos