Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
The role of AVP, Direct to Consumer eCommerce will lead the brand.com team, tasked with building and growing the flagship site and sales channel. This individual will lead the growth of the business, with a consumer centric, hands-on approach.
In order to develop the strategies needed for success, this individual will ground themselves in a data-centric approach focusing on maximizing key consumer-centric KPIs including traffic, conversion and revenue. With rigor in Site Merchandising, UX/UO, Sales Planning, Media, SEO, CRM and Supply Chain, this dynamic leader will partner cross functionally to deliver on this high growth business. We are looking for a consumer-focused, hands-on, analytical retail professional who is a skilled communicator and has a proven track record of building and developing a direct ecommerce business and team of diverse individuals.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of strategy. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in an office environment
Section 6: Financial Scope:
Hi Growth Direct eCommerce Business
Responsible for Sales & Profit of the channel
Manage Vendor Contracts
Section 7: Required Competencies
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.