Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
JOB TITLE: Sales Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Business Intelligence
REPORTS TO: Manager of Business Intelligence
LOCATION: New York, NY
The SalonCentric Sales Analyst performs the compilation, organization, analysis, and reporting of all sales data to support the SalonCentric Street Sales Channel. Additionally, it assists in fulfilling SalonCentric’s commercial requirements to L’Oreal Professional Products Division (PPD). The role communicates and works directly with Channel Leadership, Sales and Marketing Development, and Sales Administration to develop and institute strategic reporting tools designed to assist the organization in achieving its goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and manage reporting and analysis of commercial sales data for all levels of the organization.
• Be the subject matter expert on all issued reporting and resolve inquiries from internal partners.
• Work cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing teams to deliver business-building objectives.
• Interface with Sales, Marketing and Demand Planning teams to dimension key product launches, promotions, and events including target audience and full potential analysis.
• Evaluate sales achievement and assist in the review and analysis of territory performance.
• Determine and identify sales potential and degradation; provide Senior Management with alerts and recommendations.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree desirable.
• Minimum of 2 years demonstrated success as a business analyst.
• Ability to develop reports, tools, and data infrastructures to support data analysis and initiatives.
• Proficiency in working with database engines, data modeling, and visualizations.
• Experience with BI tools and cloud platforms such as Power BI and Salesforce.
• Knowledge of data management/querying languages such SQL, MDX, and DAX.
• Excellent project management skills.
• High-level knowledge of sales and business processes.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation ability.
• Strong business acumen, management, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt schedule to accommodate necessary deadlines and ad hoc reporting requirements.
• Some reasonable travel is required (10%), including overnight and weekends.
• Proven ability to operate effectively in a hi-tempo environment managing and effectively prioritizing multiple tasks
• Capacity to understand and follow fair trade and confidentiality policies applicable to data compilation and reporting within SalonCentric.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.