Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
L'Oreal USA, Information Technology
Hudson Yards, New York NY
L’Oreal Group has aggressively embraced the digital era, and has advanced many leading consumer-facing digital solutions across its business units. Data specifically is an area of vast strategic focus and it will power the next phase of our digital transformation. Our largest transformation is currently the DDM data hub that will empower individualized marketing and clientele interactions, in-store or online/mobile, and serve as the single Data Hub for consumer insights.
The QA Analyst will be playing an exciting hands-on role in testing the L’Oreal Data Hub; the golden store of all information relating to our customers, products, and customer interactions. The QA Analyst will support the Director of QA in designing/executing a strategic testing that will drive the omni-channel consumer experience with all L'Oréal brands.
We are seeking a motivated QA Analyst, with hands-on experience to create, test and manage test plans for both manual and automated test suites. The candidate will conduct testing to ensure the application is developed according to business requirements and system specification. The candidate will ensure system integrity and quality by analyzing requirements, actively participating in all defect prevention and detection activities, developing test strategies and executing tests.
- Collaborate with Developers, test engineers and product team to create test cases.
- Design, develop and execute test scripts and test cases based on acceptance criteria.
- Implement and expand manual/automation test coverage and frameworks.
- Work as a part of a scrum team in an agile environment.
- 1-3 years of experience with both Manual and Automated software testing.
- Experience in TDD/BDD methodology.
- Exposure to Big Data and Master Data and cutting edge digital technology, both SaaS and Cloud
- Ability to effectively communicate quality architectures, plans, proposals, and results.
- Solid communication skills, and experience working with offshore or onshore remote teams.
- Self-motivated and able to drive projects to completion with limited supervision.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
Nice to have
- Experience with testing of restful API.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as SCRUM, Kanban, or XP
- Basic working knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, or Hadoop
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos