Analyst/Sr Analyst - Finance, HQ Planning & Reporting
(Consumer Products Division)
The SG&A team is responsible for managing fixed costs for the Consumer Products Division. The team’s responsibilities will interface with Corporate Finance for all Allocations
- Liaison with the Divisional Finance team to provide input into full P&L Management (R&O Management)
- Manage and approve T&E
- Manage approvals and system updates for M43
- Assist with the coordination and administration of assigned area’s annual business plan/ budget/trend and three-year Plan. Responsible for associated presentations to senior management.
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and transmission of a variety of divisional finance reports in accordance with corporate requirements, i.e. budgets, balance sheets, budget spreads, P&L statements, and budget reporting.
- Manage cost control and conduct budget meetings with departmental managers.
- Primary support person for all finance related issues for operating departments.
- Inform senior management and finance team about financial conditions within their assigned area as necessary.
- Perform a variety of supervisory tasks including interviewing and selecting employees, employee training/ development, performance management, salary administration, etc.
- Liaison with forecasting to develop E10/E11 and brands by month sales projections.
- Serve as primary contact with marketing brand personnel (staff to VP's) and brand advertising agency on budget matters.
- Coordinate approval/ communication of reallocation of brand funds.
- Liaison with project management/ manufacturing on all brand product cost information.
- Liaison with accounting for recording/ classification of brand activity.
- Liaison with manufacturing relative to production plan/ division financial unit reconciliations.
- OG WIN management of budget data.
- 5+ years of experience in finance preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- MBA/CPA preferred.
- Consumer products industry experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills required; must have expert-level experience with Excel and Word.
- Financial reporting experience and use of SAP, Hyperion, Lawson GL or similar systems highly desirable.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, leadership skills, oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.