Based: London, Hammersmith
Apprenticeship: Level 6 Business Management
Salary : £20,500
Start Dates: July 2023
The Company and Opportunity…
L’Oréal is the world’s number one beauty company, with a portfolio of 36 international brands including L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, CeraVe, and Garnier, to name a few. L’Oréal’s ambition is to become the world’s leading beauty tech company, through digital innovation, product, and world-class consumer journeys. L’Oréal UK & Ireland believe in developing their people from the ground up, providing their employees with the opportunity to grow within the company, develop a broad, future focused skill set and build a dynamic career.
Our Degree Apprenticeships are a 3 year programme which combines the opportunity to gain valuable work experience while working towards a degree. You will be enrolled with the University of Kent where you will be studying for a Business Management degree one day a week and working in our Hammersmith head office 4 days.
We recruit for apprentices in various departments across the company including;
- Visual Merchandising
- Business Development
- Retail & Sales
.. and much more!
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong team player approach with the ability to network.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please be advised that you must meet the below criteria.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
- Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate