Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Amazon Analytics & Insights
Division: Luxury Products Division
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
Reports To: Senior Manager, Amazon Analytics & Insights
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani and Youth to the People.
What You Will Do:
This is a rare and high growth opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions in L’Oréal. This role will be responsible for enabling data driven strategic decisions for accelerating sales on Amazon.com for L’Oréal LUXE brands; deep-diving into sales, operations, media, content and competitive intelligence data.
Job Duties and Accountabilities
What We Are Looking For:
• BS or MS degree in a highly quantitative field such as Engineering, Data Analytics, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics etc.
• 3+ years of experience in a data intensive role such as marketing analytics, finance or data science (candidates with 0-3 years of experience will also be considered for an analyst-level role)
• Ability to apply a statistical mindset and quantitative outcomes to business problems
• Advanced Excel skills with an aptitude to find creative solutions to cleaning and organizing data
• Exposure to SQL & Tableau or strong appetite to learn and develop these skills
• Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
• Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data
• Organization skills to be able to balance competing and changing priorities
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.