The role of Digital Site Assistant will be tasked with supporting the Giorgio Armani brand’s digital product road map and optimizing the brand’s user experience strategy across our quick-growing eCommerce channel. This individual will help develop and optimize the on-site consumer journey, tasked with providing a “best in class” experience for our customers. The site assistant will support the brand’s Site Experience Lead by determining any friction in the consumer experience through the use of analytics and site conversion KPIs. They will also help support the brand’s product detail pages and perform QA checks on promotions and throughout the site.
The ideal candidate will have experience in site UX/UI as well as eCommerce site analytics. This role must partner cross-functionally with the brand’s direct-to-consumer leadership, the marketing teams, the Luxe organization, and the product management teams in order to effectively ensure that the brand’s vision is embodied within our site. This individual serves as a subject matter expert regarding all website KPI’s, as well as industry benchmark and customer expectations. This team member will play a large role in ensuring the we are winning in the e-marketplace!
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
- Support the site experience lead in set up of all new product launches on site, including PDP, set up, inventory tracking and site content
- Support the site experience lead in set up of all merchandising and promotional programing including evergreen offers, major events and holiday programming
- Support the ongoing maintenance of the site, including PDP audits, sample programming, 3rd party vendor support, inventory management etc.
- Support the site experience lead and execute on all of the inputs and aspects of the User Experience strategy. This individual should be an outside the box, data focused forward thinker, constantly looking for new ways to support and improve the consumer’s journey.
- Perform competitive analysis and iterative testing of site experiences to help determine the strategy behind an optimized consumer web experience
- Maintain the brand’s asset management process and execute the development of product detail pages for the brand’s .COM business.
- Assist the Site Experience Lead in developing an optimal digital product roadmap, based on data-driven insights and consumer feedback, to ensure a smooth experience for our consumers to help answer, educate, and inspire.
- Drive UX/UI excellence to increase conversion, synthesizing key learnings and insights from consumer site behavior to inform a feedback loop with Marketing, Education and DMI, and create an environment of learning and information generosity with sister L’Oreal USA brands
- Use the diagnostic tools at disposal to foresee or fix any site-wide issues that may impact the user experience.
- Collaborate with the Developer Team to ensure all technical needs that the brand has identified are implemented within the .COM ecosystem.
- Partner with the L’Oreal LUXE teams to implement user & A/B testing to help constantly evolve and optimize the .COM user experience to reflect eCommerce trends. These tests will drive fact-based insights and help create optimal strategies for our brand.
- Leverage data-driven insights into actionable items that can improve our eCommerce strategy
- Incorporate SEO enhancements (based off observed trends and data-driven insights) within our site’s framework to help drive and convert site traffic into sales.
- Support the brand’s website platform management, partnering with the L’Oreal USA product team to ensure site is maintained and ensure that best practices observed for other brands within the L’Oreal portfolio are implemented.
- Analyze KPIs/customer journeys to monitor and maximize effectiveness/ROI of both existing capabilities and new initiatives.
- College Degree
- 2-3 years experience in a website management or an ecommerce role, tech background plus
- Experience innovating on user experience, platform usability and services offered a plus (ex. Tech company, fitness apps)
- Experience using JIRA or other project management tools
- Creative problem solver with the ability to prioritize initiatives and anticipate business needs
- Strong product management skills; ability to solve problems and overcome obstacles to build product and deliver results in incremental and iterative way.
- Technical experience working with content management, including graphic design, photoshop is a plus
- Experience with product management to help optimize the user site experience, ensuring that they are receiving what they need in their consumer journey
- Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data into actionable insights and optimizations
- Passion for user-centric design; commitment to research, competitive analysis, user/stakeholder reviews, analytics and un-biased recommendations in a highly collaborative environment.
- Prior experience with Google Analytics and SFCC platform preferred
- Experience in onsite testing and conversion rate optimization, from proposing hypotheses to building out tests, to analyzing and communicating out results.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, innovatively, and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to influence others
- Ability to effectively present to and persuade an individual or group or people.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of improving site UX.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Must to be able to work in an office environment.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.