Función del empleo: Human Resources
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Clark, NJ
País: United States
TITLE: Assistant Manager/Manager - Early Career Recruitment
Client Group: Operations DIVISION: Corporate Talent Acquisition
LOCATION: Clark, New Jersey
DESCRIPTION: The Assistant Manager/Manager- Early Career Recruitment is responsible for the attraction and recruitment of top talent on the campus level to support L'Oreal's strategies and business needs. This role will be responsible for the recruitment of external early career professionals as well as maintaining our strong relationships with colleges and universities across the US.
* Partner with all levels of the Talent Acquisition (TA) team, HR and Business groups to understand and supplement their early career candidate pipelines across the U.S.
* Partner with Office of Diversity and NY Talent Recruitment Team to participate in our overall recruiting diversity strategies.
* Develop strong relationships with assigned targeted undergraduate schools by working closely with administration to build brand image and increase awareness of L'Oreal as an ideal employer on campus.
* Attend all career fairs and related events for assigned core schools and businesses.
* Partner with business leaders and engage them on various recruitment programs as well as Diversity conferences (NBMBAA, NSHMBA, SHPE, SWE, NSBE, etc)
* Directs offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generations and offer responses.
* Maximizes applicant tracking system, including quality and integrity of data; candidate disposition to support AAP compliance; utilize reporting as communication tool.
* Advises organization on process and disciplines that will expedite recruiting activity cycle. * Communicates with Business Partners to assure confidence in strategies and timelines.
* Bachelor's Degree a must
* 3+ years experience a must.
* Experience w/ in-house recruiting and/or campus recruiting a plus
* Strong attention to candidate experience
* Demonstrated ability to identify, recruit, interview, and hire talented candidates
* Exceptional interpersonal, oral and business writing communication skills
* Understanding of recruitment and recruitment metrics
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
* Must be able to travel approximately up to 30%
* Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
* High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.