Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Hudson Yards, NYC
Assistant Vice President, Content Center of Excellence
Seeking a seasoned Content Marketer with extensive experience in Content and Digital Marketing strategy and execution. As the L’Oréal USA AVP for Content Excellence you will drive L’Oréal USA’s transformation to a digital and content best-in-class leader.
What You will do:
- Think strategically and create a bigger picture vision for accelerating Content creation, execution, measurement and optimization at L’Oreal USA (LUSA).
- In partnership with the lead for the Content Center of Excellence (and your team) and our CDO counterparts, you will standardize Content and creative best practices around creation, production, measurement and scaling Content learning and acceleration strategies, while maintaining L’Oreal creative and brand integrity for all US Brands and DMIs (global brand marketing teams).
- The individual should have and continue to develop strong mastery and autonomy across multiple Content disciplines by owning the relationship with external agencies and Digital power partners, and leading strategic efforts across owned, earned and paid Content platforms.
- Spearhead the development of Channel and Content creation and production frameworks, able to effectively give direction to brands to achieve Content excellence via the 6 pillars of the LUSA Content strategy, that aligns and latter up to our 4 pillar global strategy.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrates strategic thinking and thought leadership going beyond Content excellence. Understands and drive the impact of Content on achieving business goals.
- Work autonomously and collaborate with team across all Content projects – including eCommerce in-housing, Content measurement, Production efficiencies, Social & Influencer, Advocacy, owned publishing platforms, etc.
- Lead the relationship between Content Center of Excellence and Divisions/Brands for Content strategy and Measurement initiatives
- Collaborate with Local and Global stakeholders
What You'll need…
- 10+ years of experience in integrated marketing, Digital marketing, Content strategy and Production, and/or Digital Agency experience.
- Experience liaising between business and creative stakeholders required.
- Ability to lead, direct and challenge external partners and internal brands in Content and Digital strategy, process, measurement methods and approach.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, Content and eCommerce ecosystems.
- In-depth knowledge of various Social platforms – a Social fiend is fine for this role!
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on projects from developing the vision and strategy to executing and evaluating the results.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and commitment to a high degree of quality and integrity in Creative.
- Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including top management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a positive and team-oriented, collaborative approach.
- Experience managing others.
- Beauty background preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos