Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Cranbury, NJ
País: United States
Job Title AVP Supply Chain Engineering
Location: Cranbury or Clark, NJ
Reports To: VP of Transportation
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain. Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Do:
Position Overview: This role will lead the design of an optimal physical supply chain network and build the data infrastructure that will enable L’Oréal’s Supply Chain to unlock insights and define transformational continuous improvement actions. This leader will progress L’Oréal’s capabilities focused on advanced network and inventory modeling, spearhead the development of machine learning / automation and data democratization that will support the broader supply chain organization make network level decisions that deliver improvements in service, cost and sustainability.
· Work cross functionally and collaborate with various teams across L’Oréal to support your initiatives and objectives
· Concept and drive strategic initiatives individually and through the engineering team that focus on innovation
· Communicate with senior leadership on long-term program planning, performance monitoring and key optimization projects and launches
· Coordinate with internal teams and external providers, implement data and process governance, lead projects to conclusion, write compelling business cases and lean on your excellent communication skills to support the transformation of the L’Oréal supply chain
· Establish “living model” of the L’Oreal North America domestic and international supply chain network as a near real-time baseline for future comparisons
· Identify current network inefficiencies and develop insights / actions related to service, cost, and sustainability
· Develop recommendations, supported by data and modeling, that transform the L’Oreal supply chain based on various parameters including, but not limited to cost, lead times, customer requirements, market forces, emerging technology, sustainability, etc…
· Analyze impact of certain network and flow decisions made/requested by the organization
· Use statistical modeling and machine learning to create predictive and forecasting models that can assist the various supply chain teams to successfully plan operational capacity
· Lead data mining and integration of multiple data sources needed to develop a robust data environment that records the various data elements impacting the entire lifecycle of an order from receipt to delivery
· Collaborate with IT, other internal partners, and vendors to enhance data infrastructure that updates near real-time
· Create customer relevant, transparent, and accessible data architecture
· Supervise the processes related to integration and performance of key systems, modeling, reporting, and visualization tools
· Develop a methodology and own the process that continuously checks for data quality issues. Implement corrective actions that will protect tools using the data from erroneous reporting
· Develop service, financial and sustainability visibility that supports near real-time insights along with daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly functional reporting
· Work with various supply chain teams and assist with the creation of dashboards and visualization that efficiently and accurately explain the state of the business/operation
What we are looking for:
Qualifications and Educational Background
· Bachelors required, MBA or Master’s degree preferred in Supply Chain, Data Science, Engineering or related field
· At least 10 years of work experience related to Logistics and Supply Chain Engineering
· Successful track record of applying data science to solve real-world supply chain problems
· Strong understanding of theory and practice of advanced analytical techniques
· Advanced proficiency with data management and business analytics technologies
· Strong Excel, SQL and data visualization (Tableau, PowerBi, ) skills
· Ability to access and synthesize large data sets will be crucial for success in this role
· Experience in SAP or similar ERP
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Exquisite written and oral communication skills combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
· Consumer products background preferred
What’s In It For You:
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.