Función del empleo: Retail Field
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: UK - England - Central London
País: United Kingdom
Deputy Business Manager
Established in 2009, Atelier Cologne is the first Maison de Parfum creating Pure Perfumes inspired by the legendary Eau de Cologne. The founders, Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, gave birth to a new olfactive family, “Cologne Absolue”. For the first time, citruses are blended with the most precious natural raw materials for perfectly balanced creations and outstanding lasting power. Each Cologne Absolue tells the story of treasured emotions and powerful memories.
As the Deputy Business Manager you will need to be passionate about achieving retail goals and have experience managing and developing a team through motivational leadership. You’ll understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service as well as having outstanding administrative skills. Leading by example, you will be a brand ambassador both in the store and in your area.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all Atelier Cologne products and update this knowledge to the team
· Be aware of competitors’ products and their performance against your own
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
Execute Business & Operations
· Assist in completing all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be fully aware and fully aware of for achievement of business targets
· Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues following retailer guidelines.
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Plan and deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered on key trading hours
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed on counter, maintaining brand image
· Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member’s individual targets
· Use analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses.
· Build strong relationships with the team, store management, Area Manager and Head Office
· Showcasing the Brand working in partnership with the store
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Ensure you and your team deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Ensure you and your team make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link-selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Ensure you and your team use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers
· Gain market share for the brand, with a goal of improving ranking.
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and products
· Ensure you and your team follow the grooming guidelines to promote the brand image
· Ensure the counter is a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Conduct business to business networking to optimise opportunities for the account, with a focus on demonstrations and events
· Master customer profiling
· Identify and develop specific skill sets of individual team members to drive the business.
· Coach employees to achieve their optimum.
· Carry out annual appraisals to develop stars of the future for the Brand.
· Offers regular and immediate performance-based feedback on productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour etc.
· Lead by example
· Foster team spirit