Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst validates the data used by the whole L’Oréal Canada Luxe division. He/she will oversee the update and improvement of the existing data visualization tools as well as the dashboard creation for diverse stakeholders within the division by leveraging several internal and external data sources. The analyst will be invited to answer questions regarding the BI Dashboards and give information, analysis, and recommendations to identify business opportunities. Finally, the analyst will be an important stakeholder in the current project of BI transition within the company.
- Validate the accuracy of the data loaded by the IT department on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a great communication with IT and the other stakeholders of the division via ticket submission and follow-ups.
DASHBOARD CREATION AND DATA ANALYSIS
- Update and improve the dashboards (Sell Out, Sell In, Stock…etc.) currently used by the division.
- Create new dashboards and identify opportunities for new dashboards leveraging Power Bi.
- Work on a BI standardization to improve the overall efficiency of processes within the division.
- Take the initiative to analyze the data to bring new perspective to the team.
- Set up Training sessions for the whole division and crash courses for newcomers.
- Work with the BI team to develop and implement best practices.
- Prepare decks for high level business presentations using the existing dashboards.
- Strong analytical and Business Intelligence skills
- Advanced Excel (Pivot table, advanced excel formulas, Power Query, Data model…etc).
- Experience in a data visualization tool (Power Bi, Tableau Desktop…etc.).
- Proven project management and collaboration skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Detail Oriented skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and love of cutting-edge technology platforms
- Capacity of multi-tasking and lead upfront many projects at the same time
- Team spirit
- Bilingual (English and French)
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer for all.