Your mission will be to increase L'Oréal sales, organize events in collaboration with our customers, ensure proper merchandising and take orders. You must establish a relationship of trust with the customers and build the best joint business plans for our brands with the customer by ensuring the development of our products at the point of sale.
To do this, you will need to develop business ties and action plans to achieve sales objectives while providing unparalleled quality of service. You will play a vital role in launching our innovations, their presentation and their animation in salons. You will seek new partners through conquest in your market.
A sales-driven person who excels in an entrepreneurial business environment. An effective communicator who can build relationships and negotiate for the best representation of the brand.
• You demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills
• You have a keen business sense
• You create excellent business growth plans
• You're a master of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• You have a valid driver's license
• You are a collaborative communicator
• You are a creative problem solver
Who are we
L'Oreal Canada is a fast paced and innovation driven company. Join our team of world changers to leverage global brands on the Canadian market. Discover the latest technologies created for one of the fastest changing industry in the world. L’Oréal is an equal opportunity employer.