L’Oréal Canada is in search of an ambitious new graduate looking to embark on a wonderful adventure in the city of Quebec for a 1 year contract.
Are you the recent Business graduate we’re looking for? Do you want to take your sales career to the next level? L’Oréal can offer endless possibilities to grow within a successful and competitive organisation, bringing you to new heights in Canada as well as internationally. Our organisation, being a global leader on the world stage in the beauty industry, our sales teams are comprised of passionate individuals seeking to surpass themselves through innovation and their conquest of new markets.
Your initial mission:
As your initial mission, you will be on the road, visiting 6 clients per day to execute the go-to-market strategies of new launches. Each day is different and you will have to go out there, present our launches and animations, support salons in growing their business and get more market shares. In keeping with our brand strategies, you will play an integral role in executing the go-to-market strategies of new launches and innovations, including their presentation and retail execution in the field.
• You will be managing an established customer base
• While exploiting your entrepreneurial spirit, you will grow the business by surpassing regional sales targets, as well as market growth objectives set forth by the organisation.
• You will be a key stakeholder in promoting our brand image
• Having excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to work with persons in cross-functional teams within our organization.
As an ideal candidate, you have the following qualities:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field
• You have excellent communication and negotiation skills, you are ambitious, show leadership, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
• You are a team player, but able to work independently.
• You value customer service and have great organizational skills.
• You can use Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• You have a valid driver’s licence
This position will be the introduction to a wonderful and exciting commercial career bringing you from field sales to retail marketing, category management, account management and trade marketing. Who knows… maybe you will become the next National Sales Director faster than you think… it’s up to you!
Who are we
L'Oreal Canada is a fast paced and innovation driven company. Join our team of world changers to leverage global brands on the Canadian market. Discover the latest technologies created for one of the fastest changing industry in the world. More than skills, L’Oréal is looking for people with personality and ideas open to travelling the country & the world. Subsequently, mobility is required.
L'Oréal is an equal opportunity employer.
L’Oréal Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, the largest cosmetics company in the world.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
• An inspiring work ambiance with ambitious colleagues;
• A healthy career perspective with good development and growth possibilities;
• Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
• Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
• World-class training and development.