Función del empleo: Communication
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Ho Chi Minh City
Responsible for managing reputation of L’Oréal Vietnam and 12 brands of the Group in Vietnam. This position is to deal with external and internal relations at the corporate level by increasing Corporate and Brands’ exposure through all media channels and with stakeholders. The position creates, finds, and develops innovative programs to maximize corporate image through L’Oréal for the Future Program and develop value added PR activities for brands.
- Manage and enhance the positive image of corporate and all brands in the public's eye.
- Coordinate corporate objectives with marketing/brand teams.
- Ensure brands’ visibility and consistency in all channels
- Prepare detailed media reports, press releases, and marketing materials.
- Manage/Initiate PR activities for corporate and all brands
- Enhance media and relevant partner relationships.
- Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with teams for new ideas and strategies
- Managing employee communication on social media platforms with creative work
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in Vietnamese
- Strong research and analytical skills
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align corporate and multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Self-motivated and self-directed
◄ Volver a lista de empleos