Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Part - Time
Are you interested in leveraging your knowledge and generate a real business impact? Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one?
Guess what? L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal, we make the best of cosmetic innovation available to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are distributed in mass retailing channels – hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores. Our brands offer a wide range of coloring products, hair care, makeup and skin care.
Now we are looking for a young entrepreneurial Commercial Intern with the ability to contribute to the business growth across Central America.You will…
- Report to the business on the analysis of market trends, business performance and its levers
- Collect sell-in & sell-out data and report about it.
- Track the point of purchase advertising (POP)
- Create a relationship with clients inside and outside of L'Oréal
- Support the Commercial team on different tasks
- You must be an enrolled 4-year degree college student graduating between June 2023 - December 2023
- You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree – preferred degrees include, Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or similar careers.
- Proficient English skills: written and verbal
- You are able to work the entirety of the internship program between 2022 - 2023
- You are confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- You have strong attention to detail analytically and are result oriented.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos