CeraVe Business Development Marketing Coordinator
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist recommended skincare brand and continues to experience record sales growth in the fast paced, hyper-competitive skincare category.
The Marketing Coordinator role requires talent that is driven, proactive, productive, eager to learn/improve, self-motivated, resourceful, team and detail-oriented, and has strong communication skills. This person will need to have a thorough understanding of the CeraVe brand and communication strategy to support, and lead key elements, of the initiatives below:
- Support on material development, e.g. fact sheets, and PRC reviews
- Support on execution of key events and elements of the PR plan, e.g. brand holidays
- Management of product sample requests
- Liaison and collaboration with Skincare.com
- Leverage internal influencer tools, resources and best practices to improve and evolve influencer strategy
- Identify opportunity areas and make recommendations based on influencer landscape including category and competitive trends
- Provide recommendations on influencer partners
- Manage influencer content, ensuring in line with brand strategy and messaging
- Manage brand consumer responses; proactively identify and draft responses for future launches and anticipated events, provide ad hoc responses for the customer care center and social team
- Create tools and documents to enable the customer care center and social team to respond with clarity on behalf of the brand
- Make recommendations and fix responses that do not meet brand expectations
THERAPUETIC & SKIN RENEWING FRANCHISE SUPPORT
- Support Marketing Director on various elements of the marketing plans for Therapeutic and Skin Renewing franchises
- Monitor competitor activity and inform of key findings, make recommendations
- Identify consumer learnings from reviews and social listening tools
- Understand business analytics, leverage Nielsen to support data requests to evaluate business
CRM (temporary until backfill)
- Develop consumer rich data acquisition strategies to reach annual consumer name acquisition goals
- Oversight of ESP in executing email and direct mail communications
- Create and maintain email deployment calendar (i.e. email content aligning to product marketing and brand messaging priorities)
- Work with CRM agency to implement customer email segmentation strategy
- Monitor email deliverability, escalating issues to ESP deliverability team when necessary
- Manage CRM budget
- PO management and budget support
- Ad hoc PR/Influencer coordination and support
- Communication with cross-functional teams and agency partners on relevant PR/Influencer topics to capitalize on initiatives across platforms, etc.
- Overall project support and execution
Because extraordinary external factors in the year ahead are unknown, the need for flexibility is
paramount. Although it is not our intent to make any changes to the above plan throughout the
year, the company does reserve the right to amend, modify, or terminate this plan at any time. If
this occurs, a change will be made in writing in as far advance as possible of the effective date
of the change.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.