Position Overview: This position follows accounting, financial and internal control policies and procedures to support major financial objectives.
- Management of income lines on the P&L relating to OMA production units including activity, units, and COGS for all existing and new launch products across 30+ brands and 4 divisions
- Management of various P&L expenses through interfacing with support departments, issuing reports, analyzing data, and projecting future spend.
- Own master data cleanliness from a financial perspective
- Management of reports related to key job accountabilities for month end financials, trends, and budget.
- Support month end close process including unit reconciliation, direct variance management, creation of journal entries, performing reconciliations, and explaining results.
- Serve as LBO [Local Business Owner] – systems expert
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous work experience in an accounting or finance position, manufacturing experience desired.
- Experience with budgets, expense reports and financial analysis to include trends, comparative evaluations, actual vs. budget, etc.
- Transactional expert in SAP preferred – understand technology and coach operational partners.
- Knowledge of inventory management a plus.
- Ability to interact effectively with various operational departments and levels of the organization (inside or outside the plant).
- Must be highly proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to be clear and concise and to influence and understand their audience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.