Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
LIFE AT L'OREAL
Joining L’Oréal means being willing to influence the shapes and definitions of Beauty in the world: diverse, deep-rooted and always changing. With our teams on board, Beauty is becoming tech-based today.
What will come next? You can decide with us. But above all, it means joining a team of talented and inspiring people.
Wonder what our culture is like? Well, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact.
At L’Oréal, you will be encouraged to think and act beyond your job. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
We encourage different points of view. What sets you apart is what makes you great!
You will always have the space to question, express, agree and disagree. We unleash everyone’s potential. Here, learning opportunities are endless.
You will build your own unique path. We believe in the impact of great mentors. You will be inspired by people you won’t ever want to forget.
Trade Excellence Management
- Key contact person and liaison for Merchandising & Activations Agencies
- Define & Cascade & measure channel perfect store deliverables by brand in liaison with the Head of Trade Marketing Manager
- Share POSM & Shopper /trade insights by channel to deliver impactful POSM designs that are relevant and suitable to channels in liaison with respective brand custodians
- Implement & review the Execution of POSM management by Channel as defined in the channel strategy, keeping respective brand custodians informed on the optimal quantities while tracking the POSM path for respective channels
- In liaison with respective Channel managers, set in place and communicate the channel priorities according to the agreed monthly digest
- Plan & track a full year market visit schedule across channels keeping all stakeholders informed and aligned
- Review and plan the beat plan for merchandisers according to channel/store turnover dynamics In liaison with respective channel/ Area managers
- Checks & balances on the effisales tool for Merchandising
Trade Analytics and Channel Management
- Custodian of Activations calendar across brands and channels
- Design & tailor make channel activities that are suitable and relevant for channels in consultation with respective channel/Area Managers
- Pre & Post evaluations for all activities across board
- Quotas allocation & review per customer & tracking of all residuals
- Closure reports for all activities across CP & Customers including CNs
- Work hand in hand with BI to generate channel insights and analyze the trade spends per channel
- Audit the spends for quotas in the respective channels giving recommendation on profitable activities
- Owner of OCA budgets
- In line with channel and brand performance matrix, propose suitable activation doors for respective brands
- Analyze key customers performance & rebates to ensure all JBP & agreements for customers are updated
- Tracking of Monthly Competitor activity & Quarterly Pricing Report
- Conduct trade excellence training for third party teams in conjunction with marketing and brand managers
- Tracking of respective brand assets across channels
- Own track coordinate and review the wholesale loyalty programme & foot soldier programme
- 3-5 Years Experience in a similar role
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or any business related course
- Prior sales or marketing experience is a plus
- Proactive and assertive with strong relational and networking skills
- Great analytics capacity (Proficient in business analytics, Ms-excel etc.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos