KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Releasing Division orders due to blocks: duplicated PO, invalid order multiple, below minimum order, pricing issues etc. Coordinate with KAM to solve. Modify orders due to changes of units or material codes.
- Responsible for upload orders forms in SAP.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Commercial Team, share order status reports, ETA report and monthly risks.
- Manage products on quota hold, alert sales on inventory cuts or no quota availability
- Coordinate all COD deliveries with the warehouse, process credit cards or coordinate checks and/or money orders pickup.
- Manages the process of Opening new accounts and report-updated status to the divisions.
- Create necessary tickets and follow up EDI, Fusion or IT Teams on any order blocks.
- Assist Customer / Credit Team in other functions as necessary.
- Work 3PL Logistics KPI’s Reports monthly.
- Coordinate X-Docking Lux Orders with 3PL.
- Receive checks from the warehouse for the LPD and PPD division, update the log and ensure that are send to the US.
- Responsible to manage Prepacks Monthly forecast, enter quantities in DPM, send Project Status Report to Sales/ Marketing for forecast input. Enter interplant transfer and follow up shipments with DC’s.
- Assist Logistics Senior Analyst with Islands shipments. Customer Claims and division’s needs.
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to employee manual, ethical standards, health, safety, and security procedures.
- Participate in other tasks as needed and requested: Annual Physical inventory, filing, order entry during certain holidays.
- Perform any other job related duties as required or that may arise in the future.
- Years of Experience: Two (2) or more years of experience in similar or related position.
- Education: Associate Degree Required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred
- Languages: Fully Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Travel: This position does not require traveling.
- Systems: Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel-Intermediate, Word, Power Point, Outlook) and business applications. Experience using SAP o related systems is preferred.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee spends specific time in the following physical activities:
- Stand: Under 1/3
- Walk: Under 1/3
- Sit: Over 2/3
- Talk or hear: Over 2/3
Also, the employee lifts specific weight following safety guidelines and policies established by the Company.
- Lift up to 10 pounds: Under 1/3
- Lift up to 25 pounds: None
- Lift up to 50 pounds: None
- Work Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed at interior / office environment involving sedentary work.
- Communicates clearly and concisely in English / Spanish orally and written.
- Excellent problem/resolution skills and an understanding of when, how, and where to escalate cases as required to meet defined objectives.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, under pressure, and with a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be comfortable in an environment of changing technologies and processes and demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to new ways of working.
- Demonstrated track record of primary goal achievement, attention to detail and high level of motivation.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work with other individuals and manage time effectively in delivering on activities and project commitments.
Desired level: Think big and ahead, set high ambition for oneself and for the company, and pushes oneself and others to do the extra mile to achieve exceptional performance.
Desired level: Leverage an ownership mindset, sense of purpose and personal values to persist and sustain energy to bounce back.
Desired level: Actively listens, understands and respects emotions, and creates genuine and trustful relationships with a wide network of diverse people.
Desired level: Balance intuition and analysis to cut through complexity and take sound decisions.
Desired level: Learn constantly by showing openness & curiosity, and the courage to step outside of comfort zone.
*Ask us about our flexibility programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.