L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as you own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Marketing Graduate in Copenhagen.
As the Marketing Graduate, you will be responsible for ensuring flawless in-store execution of exciting new launches from the largest beauty company in the world. During the 12-month program, you will have a central role in the team dealing with international brands such as L´Oréal Paris, Garnier, Essie, and Maybelline. The role reports to Category Manager
- Support the local Category team in execution of go-to market strategy: operations and visuals for displays
- Owning the BOM process and overview, and managing local display catalogues
- Adapt layout needs in the form of various POS/PLV materials for displays, and launch-specific trade papers
- Develop the necessary tools to manage and optimize in-store elements flow and time lines
- Collaboration with a wide array of suppliers and stakeholders
- POS/PLV budget management and planning
- Act as the referral in the knowledge of country specific needs and practice
- You have graduated from your Master’s program within Marketing, Communication, Branding or similar
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, a sense of priority and solid time management
- You are not afraid to take responsibility and motivated by achieving results
- You are ambitious with a sense of aesthetics, as well as analytically sharp, intuitive, and a creative problem solver with an open mindset
- You are fluent in Danish and English, written and spoken
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office
- You are a pro-active team player with a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong interest in branding. Hands-on experience within the FMCG industry is seen as an advantage
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2019, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.