At L’Oréal we want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. We are currently looking for a new E-Commerce Channel Sales Director for the Consumer Products Division in Copenhagen. Do you want to join the Commercial team in the most dynamic channel being E-commerce? Are you ready to drive and take part of the strong channel shift and digitalization of shopper path to purchase? Then you might be the one we are looking for to lead the Nordic e-commerce team.
As the Nordic E-Commerce Channel Sales Director, you oversee the vision, strategy, roadmap and implementation of the e-commerce growth plan for the Consumer Products Division. You will animate the E-com tribe in the division, working transversally with other departments, in particular the mkg and digital tribes, and be a strong partner to the Sales Director, actively building our O+O capability. Being commercially driven, you are obsessed with securing an e-com sell-out that grows twice as fast as the B2C market. You are the voice of the Nordic markets to the regional headquarters in Paris with whom you will align the overall e-com strategy, share best practices and drive the organizational changes to achieve our goals, developing and upskilling the ecom team.
- Build and own the E-Commerce strategy, growth & roadmap
- Drive customer acquisition, retention & growth and manage full lower funnel while working closely with digital marketing to influence upper funnel for full consumer path to purchase
- Build L’Oréal as preferred beauty partner with key retailers
- Drive JBP process & set annual Sales & Profitability target by Platform by Brand
- Deliver the Monthly, Quarterly Sales Target as well as the Annual Channel Profit target (Channel Contribution)
Collaboration & Change Management
- Work closely with Brand marketing & e-merchandising to create a seamless customer experience online, including e-RGM, expand and improve consumer data & analytics, manage loyalty programs and ensure effective supply chain processes
- Drive the internal planning cycle to ensure a good demand projection for the Channel
- Drive customer activation calendar with the Marketing team to leverage Sales activation
- Gather customer intelligence and build response strategy to mitigate risks and develop the channels
Grow people & build capability
- Aid in facilitating O+O upskilling in line with omni-channel strategy
- Manage and develop E-com team, building strong talent pipeline for the future
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar commercial role, ideally with a background in managing and directing websites
- You already have well-developed negotiation skills with clients incl. specific knowledge of online levers and you are experienced with the Revenue Growth Management levers (mix, trade terms, price, promotion)
- You have the ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics, to perform CTR and conversion alongside an in-depth understanding of web design and web analytics
- You are shopper- and consumer centric in your mindset alongside strategic thinking and strong analytical skills
- You are interested in the digital path to Purchase in the Beauty business
- Ideally you have working knowledge of digital marketing and UX that results in customer acquisition, retention, and growth
- As a leader you have a clear vision combined with a hands-on and pro-active approach and want to drive results with and through your team
- You have strong collaboration skills and can manage and influence several stakeholders whilst inspiring inside and outside of your direct team
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in English
We are looking for our new E-Commerce Channel Sales Director to start September 1st, 2022 (Handover to be organized during 2nd half of August). We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.