Roles and responsibilities:
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT FOR LOCAL MARKETS
- Act as DMI (Global) main social point of contact for all local IT Cosmetics teams
- Set up local Facebook Pages and Instagram to align with go-to-market launches
- Provide technical support along with local channel reps, partners and agencies
- Review and provide feedback for all local social content calendars (outside of US lead market) during initial launch periods
- Flag local market social issues (i.e. offbrand content, lack of moderation, content typos, etc.) to DMI/US, AVP Social Media team lead
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT & CONTENT PLANNING SUPPORT
- Manage and maintain global asset library for all launches and evergreen needs
- Support Social Strategist with global content briefing and production.
- Collaborate with US social team on an on-going basis to align on Global and US themes and priority messaging for content calendars
- Collaborate with US Community Manager to prioritize social listening for trends tracking to inform larger team of opportunities to create nimble social content with tools including Netbase
GLOBAL STRATEGY & REPORTING
- Support DMI Social Strategist on development of all Global Guidelines, Tool Kits and Playbooks on an ongoing basis
- Support Social Strategist during Global Brand Immersion presentations
- Create and distribute a new Monthly Global Social Report covering insights across all markets
- Review and provide feedback for all local social monthly reports (outside of US lead market)
- Stay current on new social media platforms, tools and best practices with the confidence to present important developments with the internal team
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.