We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
We are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
As a Data Analyst (m/w/d) in the field of Digital Analytics & Consumer Intelligence in our central CDAO Data & Analytics team, you will support our journey towards a data-driven organization.
Your tasks include:
- Independent creation and evolution of state-of-the-art reports and visualizations for monitoring, benchmarking and analyzing e-commerce, media and CRM KPIs
- Based on data and analytical insights, supporting our departments in deriving best practices and developing suitable strategies with the aim of driving customer/channel growth
- Maintenance, sampling, cleaning and reduction/transformation of structured and unstructured data from various internal and external sources
- Independent concept creation and data model development as a basis for reports or advanced analytics projects (e.g., budget allocation optimization)
- Development and maintenance of data and ETL pipelines
- Support or lead of cross-functional, national and international projects in the area of e-commerce, media, CRM
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business informatics or comparable
- Professional experience as a BI / Data Analyst
- Good visualization skills in tools like Power BI, Looker or comparable
- Hands-on-experience in programming and scripting languages (especially Python, SQL, BigQuery) as well as analysis platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Google Analytics...)
- Strong analytical thinking skills as well as the ability to convey findings and actionable recommendations in a target group-oriented manner
- Experience in agile project management (Scrum, Kanban) is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills (main team language is English, however German skills are a plus)
- High degree of customer focus, independence, motivation and general hands-on mentality
- Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
- Diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.