Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Ho Chi Minh City
Are you a digital talent with a strong desire to digital transform business? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company?
Then joining L'Oreal Vietnam Digital team might be the opportunity that you have been looking for.You will…
- Partner with relevant stakeholders (Brand, IT, Agencies…) to identify the business requirements and customize Website, SEO, SEM strategy to fit with business objectives
- Develop new functionality to make the website / APPs more user-friendly, improve the browsing experience, ergonomics, navigation etc.
- Improve the website performance: analyze data, recommend action plans, manage relevant stake holders to implement the recommendations… etc
- Ensure well intergration between paid media, SEO & SEM strategy, website content & tech requirements
- Generate performance & health check report to Digital Manager & Brand team on a Monthly basis with clear action plan
- Collaborate with Brand team to provide a seamless customer journey when driving traffic to the site for a cohesive experience and messaging.
- Collect, manage and build marketing activities for owned consumer 1st party data
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO, SEM and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- 2+ years of experience in Digital (agency / media house or inhouse is a plus)
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Familiar with performance management systems (Ex: Google Marketing platform, Google Analytic 360, Facebook Analytics, Google adwords, Search console, Google keyword planner, website management…)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide actionable optimization recommendations working with structured and unstructured data, Excel excellence is a must
- Strong Digital media knowledge with proven experience building segments, testing, and optimizing to drive business objectives
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- A dynamic, analytical person, who is not afraid of complexity and pay attention to detail
- Business results-oriented with strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Are pro-active, entrepreneurial individual with a constant drive for results
◄ Volver a lista de empleos