Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Jersey City
Position: National Accounts Director
Department: Retail Sales / Education
Job Location: Corporate Office, Jersey City NJ
Reports To: Senior Vice President
Employee Status: Exempt / Full Time
The National Account Director is responsible for the development and execution of business strategies within vendor distribution and the achievement of overall company objectives within a given budget.
This will include taking the lead in coordination of sales analysis, sales reporting, merchandising updates, store level events, point of sale marketing and all issues pertaining to the Sales Division.
· To define, in conjunction with the Sr. Vice President of Sales / Education guidelines for and planning by account for the coming year, I.e. Priorities for retailing partners, sales budgets at retail and net, and operational budgets.
· In conjunction with corporate objectives, develop sales goals for the product line for basic, new products and promotions; prepare budgets for T&E, Demo, GWP’s and new objectives assigned to sales personnel within the company.
· Recommend to the Sr. Vice President Sales/ Education the composition of regional distribution in terms of account / door openings, space and locations improvements within the environment of retail partnerships.
· Responsible for the positive goodwill and partnership of our retailers at all levels while maintaining It Cosmetics company values, strategies and programs.
Reports and Analysis
· Work with corporate guidelines to develop sales, allocations and promotional spending guidelines for each retailer partnership.
· Work with Retail Demand Planner & Sales Analyst and assisting the in publishing weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly sales report by location for Field Team
· Publish Monthly Best Sellers report
· Publish Quarterly Ranking by door report
· DIF – Analyze monthly and maintain tracking report
· Communicate quarterly successes and opportunities for new product launches and events
· Monthly business analysis is to be prepared with input from regional personnel, then shared with the Sr. Vice President of Sales/ Education
· Partner with Sr. Vice President of Marketing and Sr. Vice President of Marketing to communicate new launches to retail partner accounts.
· Provide sales analysis reports to complement the merchandising strategy and validate volume of the proposed gondola merchandising update.
· Conduct quarterly analysis of gondola, new product launches.
· Publish quarterly reports with, sku ranking by unit/volume and recommendations on product discontinues and placement.
· Responsible for in-house coordination of store events: including, but not limited to visual components, PR activity, marketing support, collateral requests, and booster orders.
· Conduit between sales & marketing to execute quarterly gondola updates, and provide analytics to support the process.
· Coordinate conference calls with corporate members to discuss event strategy by quarter.
· Manage the Event Calendar – review, submission, and recapping.
· Review and communicate quarterly event results.
· Conduit for open projects; manage expectations between internal team and retail partners.
· Partner with marketing team to understand all aspects in regard to advertising.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Experience with Sales and Inventory planning and management
· Prior Account Management experience; minimum 2 years with national beauty chains.
· Current relationships with key merchants/buyers: Sephora, Ulta, etc.
· Ability to fly/travel overnight – 20% of the time or as business needs warrant.
· Proficient of Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Apple Operating systems (i.e. IPad)