Director/AVP Supply Planning- ACD
The individual will be responsible for the overall Supply Planning results for ACD. Primary KPIs are US Customer Service, International Affiliate Service, Launch Adherence, Excess and Obsolete, Inventory Level and the budgeting and trending of all these activities. The successful candidate must be able to lead a large team, support and influence the division and provide solutions to complex challenges.
While delivering results, the lead MSL position needs to constantly strive for process improvements to drive future results while also motivating others to deliver tactical short term results. The individual must have manufacturing and supply chain expertise and will need to influence leadership across the organization to optimize key supplier performances in order to drive improvements in overall supply chain agility for the NA ACD Supply Chain.
Essential Physical Requirements
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Animate MSL, PIM and Info Cell teams as well as MSC and Divisional Partners to deliver best in class results
- Provide KPIs and necessary reporting to partners in Finance, France, the Division and corporate efforts.
- MSC animation with plants on ACD Supply Chain performance and improvements. Coordinate the global reporting and ensure consistency of actions between all ACD plants.
- Coordinate meetings between Plants and Purchasing to review saturation risks as required and ensure we have a reliable CM network with OMA and agile response from our L’Oréal factories.
- Improve International Physical Flows and Information Flows while supporting their business needs.
- Driving of plant Blocked Horizon and Agility improvement projects. Collaborate with MSC team and Purchasing to define Supplier roadmap and action plans to reduce FG blocked horizon and improve overall ACD Supply Chain Agility.
- E&O management – coordinate review and alignment of MOQ parameters in conjunction with Supply Chain and Purchasing while motivating the division to drive actions on existing excess.
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 8-10+ years of relevant business experience within Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain.
- Possess well-developed communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of the organization
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Have the ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
- Ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills with an emphasis in analysis and problem solving; thorough change management skills; strong ability to successfully work with members of senior management within Operations management and the other cross functional teams
- Ensure attention to detail
- Possess strong PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrate appreciation of global markets and cultural diversity
- Must be able to work in Clark, NJ and the New York office as well as other L’Oréal locations for occasional visitation. Typically, 1-2 days a week in the NY office can be expected.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.