Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York - New York
The Design Director for the Skinceuticals global marketing team will collaborate with the retail marketing team to concept and execute store designs and merchandising visuals. The designer will report to the AVP of Creative for the Skinceuticals brand.
- Responsible for visualization, design and layout for all retail concepts (designing retail spaces, stand-alones, fixtures, window displays, signage etc.)
- Create design drawings and renderings for relevant concepts (including line/3D drawings for retail concepts)
- Oversee and execute brand guidelines for global markets
- Collaborate with the retail marketing team to understand retail strategy and follow specific guidelines
- Oversee execution of all concepts to ensure adherence to timelines and prioritize competing tasks
- Design collateral materials, and provides general production assistance to support the SkinCeuticals brand by managing all aspects of a given project from concept through completion
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual, industrial/interior design, architecture and/or related field and/or equivalent to job role
- Retail & Visual merchandising experience is a must
- +5 years working on agency side (preferred working on global brands)
- Passionate and innate curiosity in retail and design, studies both aesthetic and function of designs with a critical eye
- Ability to develop concepts both verbally and visually.
- Experience leading design on retail spaces, creating fixtures, understanding of space flow process, manufacturing process, and construction.
- Ability to manage agencies and manufacturers.
- Project management skills a must - highly organized.
- Meticulously detail oriented and adept at design problem solving.
- Deadline-driven with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Strong artistic skills, including hand or computer rendering and sketching. Capabilities; ability to “story tell” concepts and ideas visually.
- Proactive, flexible, enthusiastic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment.
- Extremely proficient in Sketchup, 3D Max, CAD and any other relevant 3D rendering software
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, (Premiere & AfterEffects a plus)
- Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos