Title: Director - Customer Marketing
Mission and defining characteristics:
- The key account shopper expert and point-of-contact for a given retailers marketing, social, advertising teams
- Person in charge of bringing national brand vision to life within a specific account
- Overseer of point-of-sale and display strategy for account
- Proactively brainstorm and develop 360 degree, omnichannel retailer programs
- Management and coaching of Customer Shopper Marketing Support
Grow the Shopper Base
- Use shopper insights to develop retailer specific projects to impact shopping behavior and improve retailer performance
- Understand in depth customer shopper behaviors
- Grow shopper base and loyalty to our brand and to the retailer
- Work intimately with the National Shopper Marketing team to bring to life our brand equity in coexistence with our retailers DNA.
- Develop customer specific programs for retailers that maximize engagement
- Incorporate competitive learnings for effective account specific planning
- Serve as the point of contact for my customers marketing, social, advertising and operations team.
- Partner with these teams to maximize our mutual businesses
- Partner closely with internal cross-functional teams on initiatives
Creator and Visionary
- Brainstorm and create strategic account marketing initiatives
- Oversee overall spend of 360 support budget , ensuring ROI
- Develop, in partnership with retailer, 360 degree omnichannel Retailer programs
Qualifications / Experience:
- 5-7 years experience in development of brand business objectives and execution of marketing strategies Sales, Marketing, and/or Customer Marketing experience required
- Deep understanding of consumer packaged goods industry, retail channels and account specific marketing
- Strong understanding of promotional tactics and various marketing vehicles
- Track record of driving insights and strategically sound marketing programs
- Strong ability to build trusting relationships with client and innovate in a collaborative manner
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.