Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
L'Oreal USA, Information Technology
Hudson Yards, New York NY
IT eCommerce Solution Architect
Brief Job Description:
L’Oreal Group has aggressively embraced the digital era, and has advanced many leading consumer-facing digital solutions across its business units. As we prepare for the next phase of our aggressive plans, we seek a highly motivated individual who possess solid architectural and technical delivery skills in a highly business focused environment. As a senior member of the product team, the individual will be responsible for the successful delivery of the eCommerce solutions. The solutions would enable the transformation of the brand consumer shopping experience in the online/mobile space and help driving sales for L’Oreal USA in terms of increased online conversion, channel penetration and high digital IQ.
- Americas solution architecture responsibility of the next generation eCommerce platform
- Act as a Liaison with the global eCommerce team
- Partner with product owner and program manager in prioritizing the enablement and new feature requests
- Assist with the onboarding activities of new sites onto the new platform
- Provide technical oversight to external and internal development teams
- Bridges the gap between business stakeholders, product owner and systems integrators/3rd party solution providers
- Maintains technical knowledge of eCommerce platform, customizations, and third Party Integrations.
- Suggests, formulates and promotes innovative ways to improve both business and IT processes.
- Ensures eCommerce technology and development best practices are fully utilized, including user experience standards, accessibility, performance optimization, scalability, device compatibility, and more.
- Supports the evaluation of third party solutions relative to business requirements and processes and guide formulation of solution recommendations.
- Ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with the L’Oreal IT standards and strategy
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/solution trends and contributes to IT digital strategy development.
Core Competencies/Professional Requirements
- 10+ years of technical management and solution delivery expertise in eCommerce space with end to end responsibility
- Deep understanding of technology platform and system complexities.
- Should be able to assess a technical challenge and participate in brainstorming possible solutions and deign choices.
- Strong IT vendor management expertise is necessary.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is a must
- Experience in analysis and documentation of functional requirements for ecommerce and web projects.
- Technology Assessment and Evaluation Skills.
- Proven ability to drive change in the organization with the use technology.
- Experience in eCommerce/cosmetic/FMCG/retail industry is preferred.
- Effective inter-personal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A general knowledge of operation and marketing
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technologies;
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is required
- Deep understanding of Mobile technologies, Google Analytics, SEO and Tagging
- Deep understanding of Systems integration concepts – Web Service (REST, SOAP), Batch, EDI, sFTP, API Gateways
- Thorough understanding of front-end technologies (JS frameworks) and headless architecture
- Knowledge of eCommerce security and site performance
- Exposure to mobile, Omni channel technology tools and principles around responsive design, hybrid applications and mobile applications.
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint , Excel, Word), Visio and Project
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos