Job Title: Director – Integrated Medical Communications
Division: L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty
Location: Hudson Yards, New York NY
Reports To: VP – Integrated Medical Communications
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals and skinbetter science offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Do:
SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT FOR THE DIVISION AND BRANDS
- Leads operations involved in executing Clinical Studies with Clinical Research along with HCPs and Key Opinion Leaders
- Initiates conversations with stakeholders and actively participates in exchanges with several internal teams in the organization for a robust and scientifically sound testing plan.
- Routinely updates all stakeholders on progress of clinicals and actively monitors to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitors and oversees study requirements are conducted, including ensuring the study inclusion/exclusion factors, products, time points, and panelists are included.
- Summarizes results of each study in the form of presentations, publications, and abstracts and can orally present in medical communication settings.
- Can do scientific and publication research to validate testing landscape.
- Creates relevant and contemporary content for LDB.us across all brands, medical pathologies, and aesthetics topics.
- Helps brands in creating relevant content by giving them scientific support.
- Organizes content library.
- Helps co-create the website content calendar.
- Helps assess the relevance of different medical topics.
- Does scientific and publication research to support different brand topics.
- Supports the divisional medical training needs.
- Assesses the relevance of the content from DMI for the local market and teams.
- Help train the teams before the different medical events, trade shows and congresses.
MEDICAL EVENTS AND CONGRESSES
- Works with brands on the congress content strategy
- Delivers presentations and keynote speeches at product theatres, conferences, and meetings.
- Ensures the submission of posters and other scientific materials for events, congresses, and publications.
- Helps build scientific presentations and talks for internal and external speakers.
- Builds competitive analysis of exhibited scientific content.
What We Are Looking For:
- Advanced Clinical/Science degree or professional credentials required (MD, BS, MS, PhD, PharmD, and/or scientific background/experience).
- Relevant transferable experience (clinical practice, clinical or scientific training, academic research, and regulatory/scientific).
- Strong analytical skills together with ability to negotiate and keeping track of timing and budget.
- Experience performing research and/or analyzing clinical research data.
- Ability to develop relationships with physicians and other Healthcare Professionals.
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually independently.
- Excellent presentation skills.
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $140,100 – 172,720 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.