Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
The Director of Distribution Operations will join a new corporate Supply Chain team focused on driving a step change in customer service and value creation via innovation, productivity improvements, cost and cash savings. They will lead the development and implementation of a cross-divisional approach to drive common KPIs, best practices, state of the art automation and continuous improvement across L’Oreal’s $325 million in Warehouse Operations spending across the U.S. and Canada. This role will partner with the 4 divisions to create a customer centric approach that leverages the scale and diversity of the L’Oreal supply chain footprint and integrating best of breed external capabilities from 3PL partners.
Reports to the AVP, Physical Distribution and responsible for developing the distribution center management strategy for the more than 20 DCs located in NA. Importantly this work will anchor the creation of an OMNI Channel Supply Chain for L’Oreal that fully leverages the diversity of our supply flows spanning retail, mass, drug, specialty, direct to consumer, etc. This role will partner seamlessly with the network of DC managers and divisional supply chain leaders to deliver annual value in productivity, customer service and cost and cash savings.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Drive continuous improvement programs across the DCs
· Assess the integration of 3PL partners to operate DCs and Promo/Packing Centers across the zone
· developing and implementing the SBWA/Sustainability vision for Americas
· leading the development of a Detailed and Standard Picking Solutions Menu for the zone
· partnering with Supply Planning and Customer Care to drive a step change in customer service
· Implementing value creation programs like Labor Management Systems (LMS) etc.
· Create DC capability that can be capitalized to drive value with Retail Customers
· At least 5-7 years of DC warehouse management experience; additional Supply Chain experience is welcomed
· Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated strengths managing across boundaries (internal and external)
· Knowledge depth in change management and Lean Management Tools are preferred
· Strong, decisive leader with effective interpersonal skills
· Personal depth of knowledge and the ability to teach and coach others
· Project management skills welcomed
Role located in Clark, NJ with ~20% travel, particularly within the 1st year.