1.Responsible for growing total E-Com Sell Out & Sell in (where applicable) ahead of the B2C market
2.Responsible for E-Com P&L & Delivering Budget (Net Sales & Channel Contribution) including E-Com promotion budget allocation
3.Drives Organizational Change & Owns the Sky Transformation at Operational Level.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Builds and owns the E-Commerce strategy
- Responsible for gross to net, promotional tool (PA, PD, Special Ops., GWP), each platform strategy & launch plans
- Brings the multifunctional E-Commerce team together under a clear vision.
- Drives the E-JBP process with key platforms.
- Sets the annual Sales & Profitability target by Platform by Brand.
- Re-allocates resources within Channel (across platforms but not across Brands) to deliver objectives on the 5 pillars of growth
- Delivers the Monthly and Quarterly Sales Target.
- Delivers the Annual Channel Profit target (Channel Contribution).
- Drives the internal planning cycle to ensure we have a good demand projection for the Chanel.
- People management & pipelining of the E-Commerce team
- Experience in e-commerce more 5 years
- High level of negotiation and presentation skills
- Superior analytical skills and digital&e-com KPIs knowledge
- Attention to detail and multitasking
- English Advanced
- Master degree preferably in Economics, Entrepeneurship, Marketing
- An inspiring challenge within the n.1 Beauty Tech Company in the world.
- Competitive remuneration and worldwide profit sharing.
- Career opportunities and personalized development.
- Professional and social benefit