POSITION TITLE: Quality Engineer
DEPARTMENT: OMA- Industrial Quality
Manage, coordinate and perform activities pertaining to Quality System Management, SOPs, Training and Auditing.
- Perform / Assist in quality investigations such as customer complaint investigations, nonconformance investigations, and other quality related activities
- Assist in performing suppliers and CM quality audits
- Assist in developing / reviewing the action plans from audits and investigations. Perform the necessary follow up and re-audits.
- Develop and conduct training plan/courses for OMA and CM employees (this could be in conjunction with the QMs)
- Help implement / develop actions related to ISO or audit compliance (Quality Manual / SOP redaction, Process review)
- Perform product testing as necessary as part of investigation or to prevent quality-related issues.
- Lead / Assist QMs with Quality improvement projects.
- Prepare and manage Annual product reviews and Performance Meetings
- Work with contract manufacturer’s in improving performance
- Manage Quality key performance indicators
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Education: Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science.
Experience: 1 – 3 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.