Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
- Build the joint business plan with the
account(s). Contribute to the commercial/sales vision by sharing account
perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the
account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations,
escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and
channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell
out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a
retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as
possible in the joint business plans, and a compelling story to get retailer
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong
network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply
chain, Category management, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder
of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of
L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
- Min hold Bachelor Degree from any field
- Min 3-4 years working experience in key account
management, handling accounts related to retail business
- Highly analytical and data driven though process
- Ability to work under pressure, with high energy
and drive to achieve results
- Poses excellent negotiation skills
- High attention to details
- Takes initiative
- Capable to think on both an operational and
- Enjoys working with numbers
< Vuelva a la lista de empleo