Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Clark, NJ
País: United States
Participate in Controlling for Corporate Operations headcounts and expenditure
- Assist in the plan, budget and trends for the department by preparing various financial schedules and related reports
- Perform variance analysis for select P&L/balance sheet accounts and cost centers
- Optimize the costs and effectiveness of actions undertaken in accordance with Internal Control Standards and good practices.
- Produce management reports and follow up key indicators required to advise Management; propose and implement improvements.
- Research and propose sources of savings and productivity costs, organization, processes
- Provide financial support to operating departments
- Ensures proper financial closings
- BS degree in Finance/Accounting required
- Strong computer skills (excel is a must)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking and communication skills
- Must demonstrate an ability to be detail-oriented as the role requires the use of multiple computer systems
- Must have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully interact with business colleagues.
- Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills; self-motivated, self-directed, and flexible individual.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.