Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Part - Time
Localización: Streetsboro, OH
País: United States
L’Oreal is seeking a motivated individual who is currently a student pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance. We are offering a 6 month internship in Finance to support our Professional Products Division based in our Streetsboro, Ohio facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide financial support to the finance team.
• Prepare, summarize and analyze information for headcount and capital spend reporting on a monthly basis.
• Provide financial support and analysis for L’Oreal employee benefit expenditures.
• Analyze and validate financial information for monthly consolidated reporting to worldwide headquarters via proprietary group reporting system.
• Perform adhoc analysis or various special projects as assigned (i.e. account analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, etc.)
• Create and maintain expense logs for large vendors in SAP • Support Financial Analyst in data entry for budget and forecasting periods
• Review Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
• Provide coding requirements and assist other workgroups with payment forms
• Strong computer Skills (Excel), experience in SAP helpful but not required • Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of both finance and accounting Qualifications:
• Must be a recent graduates within the past year from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Knowledge of Finance
• Strong academic background evidenced by a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
• Self starter, results oriented, strong networking skills and excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Visit us at careers.loreal.com We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.