Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Part - Time
Do you like diving translating your ideas into a strategy that generates real business impact?
Guess what? L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal, we make the best of cosmetic innovation available to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are distributed in mass retailing channels – hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores. Our brands offer a wide range of coloring products, hair care, makeup and skin care.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Finance Intern with the ability to manage múltiple projects.You will…
- Support the organization while learning about a career in finance.
- Gain practical experience in the constantly-growing field of finance.
- Read and understand the financial processes and procedures of the company and work accordingly.
- Required to assist the controllers in reviewing the financial statements and cross checking it to ensure accuracy.
- You must be an enrolled 4-year degree college student graduating between June 2022 – December 2022
- You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher – preferred degrees include Finance, Business, Administration, Engineering or similar careers.
- Proficient English Skills: written and spoken
- No experience required, you just need to be eager to learn.
- You are able to work both collaboratively on group initiatives and autonomously on individual projects
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos